Monday, September 25, 2017

The trip to La Ronge for the Wild Rice Writers Group's 25th

...was fantastic! Thank you to the organizers for inviting me to be part of the celebration and to the funders, partners, and sponsors who make events like this possible. Here's a snip of my post on the Saskatchewan Poet Laureate Facebook page where all the event photos are posted:


And here's one of my posts from the next morning:


And here's the pic I posted with it:



It was a beautiful morning in many ways. This too I posted on Facebook:


From the beautiful Bear River



to beautiful bears themselves


this whole experience was pure magic! I posted this sighting on Facebook too:


Congratulations again to the Wild Rice Writers Group on their 25th anniversary. Their many innovative and effective community engagement projects over the years achieved with the help of funders, community partners, and sponsors are truly impressive.